Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Question...

So, I just had a "hookup" with a guy. I put it in quotes because, well, he wouldn't come inside. He knows I like exhibitionism and implied before he came over he would like to see me from the street. Well, I'm into that. But, I've never had anyone ask me to do it before. But, being fairly adventurous, I complied and went out on my upstairs porch.
I saw him walking by and he kinda hid his face; kinda. And then I thought I heard him in the bushes in front of my house. So, I pulled it out and showed him. But, I couldn't see him; at all. I've got bad night vision. I could hear him a little.
I tried, in texts, to get him to come inside; no response. I went downstairs, hoping if he realized which door it was, he would come over and inside; nope. I asked if he just wanted to watch. He said for now. So, back on the upstairs porch, I kinda went with it for a little bit longer.
After a little bit, it just started getting creepy; I still couldn't see him but could hear him breathing some, masturbating. I'm all about being watched. But, without ever even really seeing this guy, I got severely creeped out. I had to tell him that I was feeling that way. I told him it was uncomfortable because it had gone on for about 40 minutes and I had really never seen him. His response, "Ok."
So, my question is, should I have been creeped out? I just started thinking about all the crazy shit that could possibly go down and kinda freaked.
Has anyone else had this kind of experience?
Let's hear it....

No comments:

Post a Comment