Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Friday, May 27, 2011

E-Stim

So, for the last hour or so I've been watching videos of guys getting off with e-stim devices. It looks really hot!




I love watching their cocks jerk and pulsate; feeling the electricity flowing through them. They also seem to produce a lot of oozing pre-cum; my favorite! I would love to have a large amount of pre-cum to eat.


I've often fantasized about a device that I could just wear and, without doing anything, it would get me off.


One fantasy I've had for a long time is, I really, really want something that I could wear while sleeping and wake up in the middle of the night cumming; over and over. Or wake up in the morning and I'm already halfway to orgasm with gooey cummy sheets. It could be something powered or, something as simple as a flesh-lighty type of thing that would not let my cock fall out when it goes limp; so that I could fuck it in my sleep and while having fantastic dreams.
I've actually tried to create such a device but to no avail... Maybe someday.

But for now, I want an E-stim device. If you have experience with these machines, tell me about it. I want all the hands-free, cock-jerking, gooey details!
Now watch this!

2 comments:

  1. interesting to try, but i prefer (and love) feeling my dick in my hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an estim unit and it feels fantastic. Its awesome to see your dick shoot without even touching it. I've had some of the biggest orgasms ever while using estim. I don't use it every time I jack. I use it about twice a week. It seems to make the other times (when I'm not using it) feel even better too, sort of a residual effect. So it gives you great orgasms when using it and gives you better orgasms on the days when you don't use it. All around, estim is amazing. I recommend the EROS-Tek 302R power unit and some conductive rubber loops if you're just getting into it. It might seem costly, but trust me its worth it.

    ReplyDelete