Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jack?

So, here I am. Thinking about whether or not I should beat it....
Pretty dumb question, right, but, I'm really drunk and tired.
Yeah, I'm probably gonna but, food and sleep sounds really good! But, cum and then food and sleep sounds better. Fuck it, gonna go with the latter... so here's some really hot guys to turn me on and hopefully, turn you on too.

#1:

Yeah, I know, this guy's pics have been around... but... damn!



So, how about another?
#2
Oh, he NEEDS it, doesn't he? BATE!
How about another?
#3 (and MY pick for tonight's winner)
Unggghhhh... I'll do it for you...
Yeah, I would love to do it FOR you, but, I'm here and you're there....
More naked tools...
#4
What about HIM??!? Hideous, right? Ten-foot-pole and all...


I know somebody is batin with me right now, is it you?
Talk to me.

Where do you live, what are you batin to, what do you use, where do you like to cum?
Talk to me.

Me, I like to leave mine where people may see it; like I cum on my hard-wood floor and leave it there. When it dries, you can still see it. It's not really obvious, but you can see it. Sometimes, I cum on a window and leave it for a day or two. I wonder what people think when they see it?
Talk to me.

I'm gonna go to MaleMotion and watch some hot guys get off!

No comments:

Post a Comment