Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Not Down with the CL (For Now)

I've always wanted to be in a circle jerk. Ever since I hit puberty it's been an exciting prospect to me. But, unlike some people, none of my friends are the type I would even ask about it. So, I decided to put an ad up on CL to see if I could get some guys together. I told them I'm trying to get a good group together so if you're really interested, it might take a little while to find the right guys so be patient and keep in contact.

Well, I got a good bit of emails from guys. Of course, only two of them did what I asked and sent pics and neither of them were very fitting. So, I email some of the better sounding ones back, send them a not so revealing pic of myself and reiterate my request; "send pics." No responses.

Next day, I try to post again, this time with some improvements to the ad. CL wouldn't let me. I realized there is a time limit, 48 hours or something. So, I wait two more days and try to post again, this time with a very different and improved ad. Same damn thing happened! WTF CL? I tried for probably two hours and did a google search looking for solutions and nothing....

This is seriously frustrating! If any of you guys have tips for using CL or if you know a better way to get something like this together, please comment. Right now, I don't even want to look at that page. Sheesh!

Alright, enough bitchin, here's some cock!




No comments:

Post a Comment