Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Nice Hot Cock Bulges! On a Train, On a Boat, On My Face! GIMME!

This is one of my favorite pics in a long time. He's so god-damned hot. Fuck!

I fucking love these two gifs. I'd fucking cum in my pants staring at that bulge if this guy got on the train and sat across from me. I spent a good bit of time riding the train and the subway while in Europe this last summer. Every time I got on I was looking for a hottie and hoping I could have a little train fun. But sadly there were very few hotties and no fun to be had. Sigh. I'm going back next year so..... fingers crossed.

I love that goofy look on his face. He obviously did it on purpose. The way he's moving his legs.... we all know what that is, right? It feels good. He's horny, he's showing in sweat pants on a public train, and moving his legs like that is both nervousness and slowly making his cock hard.

I love how well his balls are showing in this. Want to taste them....

Cute! And hot! And totally out of my league!




1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and make money from every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete