Thursday, November 3, 2016

Muscles!! Big Brawny Meaty Muiscle Men. CALL ME!


I've never been a muscle worship kind of cocksucker. I mean, don't get me wrong. I fucking love some muscle. LOVE. And sadly, I have never had the good fortune to lay my hands, or cock, or ass, on nice smooth toned guy. Everybody is required to pause here for a second and cry for me.
Anyway, I never cared for the real weight-lifter kind of really big muscles.
But just recently I've had this real lust for it. A NEED, actually.

Any muscle men out there? Wanna get completely slutified with Robot Jack?
Send applications with stats, positions and sexual interests, including pictures with at least one completely nude, full body shot to pumpingforjill@gmail.com. 

It's ok Mr. Muscles! Jack is here for you. Just get on your hands and knees on that rug and I promise you will feel much, much better in an hour or two.