Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Friday, November 4, 2016

Gangbang Breeding Cumdump and Felching! (Lucky Bastard!)


Fucking love this. There's not enough felching vids out there. And there's absolutely nowhere near enough opportunities for doing it in real life. I mean, really. Outside of one lucky night in the cruise club play room, maybe, or at a really organized BB fuck party, when do you get the chance to suck a man's hot cum out of a freshly fucked bottom's asshole? I've never had the chance once. But that's not that weird for me, personally. Somehow I've missed out on a lot of shit so far in my life. I've only recently started getting in the loop for a fuck party here and there. And I also only just started going to cruise clubs while I was Europe this summer. (Club Church in Amsterdam!!!) Of course now I'm back in fucking lame Arkansas and there's nothing like that anywhere near me.
But to you guys in the cities with a lot of experience with fuck parties and stuff: how often have you had the chance to do it?

2 comments:

  1. HOT. Miss the days of the back room in the bars in SF. I sucked out 5 loads from one cumdump hole one night Love this movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds delicious! I only recently got to go to some clubs with dark rooms for the first time. Grew up in fuckin Arkansas, NOTHING like that anywhere near here. I can't wait to get back to Europe. I'm going to spend a lot of time in those clubs! And I'll be on the lookout for a filled cumdump to suck the loads out of! I hadn't thought of it.

      Delete