Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Thursday, March 23, 2017

I'm Going To Go Exhib My Horny Ass To ANYONE Who Might Look

The best time of the day to get away with things is about five or six in the morning.. You can do all kinds of things during these pre-dawn hours with almost no people viewing you. So, if you really want to get away with some fucking real exhibitionism, this is your window!

That's why I'm about to head out to a nearby local park. I really want to put my junk on the town chopping-block; and cum all over it.

I specifically stayed up just for this reason, and I can't fucking wait for the coming fun!

I'm going to put this damn whore body to use as it should be, in plain view of everybody.

Sex is amazing! Let's all swear to have way more of it from now on; and tell everyone about it as if it is normal.... Oh, yeah! It IS NORMAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment