Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Blog Thing

So, any of you who have been on my blog much knows that I'm bisexual. And lately, I've had pussy on the brain. I've thought for a while about starting a straight or bi blog. But I was just over on Tumblr looking at some female ass and realized that I already have a blog set up there, also under the RobotJack moniker. So, I thought what the hell? All I have to do click the reblog button and start posting some of this shit.
So for any of you that are bisexual like me, or just sometimes like to see some women, check it out!

http://robotjack.tumblr.com/

It's kind of ugly right now. I don't feel like going through all the themes, too busy stroking....
I'll probably be posting back and forth and there may be a short break here. But, never fear, RobotJack (is So Fucking Horny) isn't going anywhere.

Here's something I was looking at while doing this to either whet your appetite or turn you off and make you mad at me for posting. Either way, bon apetit!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, as far as I'm concerned! A cock getting satisfied, is a satisfied cock no matter how it's getting done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have added: Please put a link to your Tumblr blog on the sidebar here (like Lord Patrick has done with his second blog). And, perhaps, a quick post here when you've posted there???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link idea. I'll get that up in a minute. And as far as when I post there, in case you didn't know, you can add tublr blogs to your reading list on blogger so you'll always know. Thanks for the interest Whkattk!

      Delete