Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Monday, September 16, 2013

Guy Jacks In His Office, Cums On The Window


I had a thing for a while about cumming on the windows of my apartment. I would let it dry there and leave it for weeks like some kind of slut sign. But at the time, I also had a thing for cumming all over the house. I came all over the wood floors and left it. It was visible, even dry, for quite a while. I'm not sure what the deal was at the time. I mean, I had that urge really strongly for quite a while but now it's just gone. Weird how those urges come and go....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one hell of a load and would have been more productive if he had shot it onto my Jock bulge soaking my Jock making it cling to my cock and balls and making me very happy and proud to wear his jizz for all to see.

      Delete