Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Look At This Shit... Fuck. Yes.

I know now that I will never have my own cock in my mouth (outside of dreams.)
But I can still hope that I will, at least, get to watch another guy suck himself in person.
I wanna see your cum run down your own face, yes, sir.
I wanna see this man's cum run down his own face.
Yes.
Sir.

Y'know, I've always thought that if every man could self-suck, the issues with homophobia would be virtually non-existent. It would be like masturbation: every man would know that almost every other man was a cocksucking cum-eater.

Because, truth-be-told, if every man could self-suck, every man WOULD self-suck.
I would be definitely sucking my own cock right the fuck now to completion, over and over, if I fucking could....

gotta go... watching some really hot shit on cam4

1 comment:

  1. Interesting thought on homophobia. I agree. In the underwear of every virulent homophobe lies a tiny dick. P.S. I, too, have those dreams. And, no... even at my age, I have not completely given up (YOGA)! - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete