Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Words That Make Me Horny

Does just saying certain words make you horny?

One of the big ones for me was always fucking, in the present tense. While I'm bating and posting fuck pics or vids, sometimes I just repeat it, "fucking, fucking, fucking." I'm doing it now, actually. Also, fucked, as in, "you fucked my ass like a fucking champ last night! Now do it again." Or, "I got so fucked last night."

Another one is cock and cocks. Dick just never did it for me. And penis is just silly sounding to me. But cock sounds exactly like I think about it; a big, rock hard beauty, standing straight up, pounding an ass, fucking a face, blowing a monster load of hot jizz across the room. THAT'S a cock! I like dicks. I like penises. But a cock blows a gallon of cum down my throat and then fucks my ass some more. I just now realized that when I'm saying that word, I always say, "cocks," plural. I guess it's because I've always been turned on by group action. I would love to go to a real bathhouse sometime where I can see many, many cocks at once. Yes, "cocks, cocks, cocks, cocks." COCKS!!

Ass is another one, not as big for me as fucking and cocks, but still, I love saying it. I say to myself when looking at good ass pics, "what a sweet, sweet ass." And asshole, I almost forgot! Just recently, I've gotten really turned on saying asshole, and typing it even. I think it's because it's one of those 'forbidden' things. I'm not supposed to like assholes. I'm not supposed to want to look at assholes. And I am definitely not supposed to want to eat assholes. But I fucking do, so much! "Sweet, Sweet, Sweeeet, ASSHOLE!"

If you can't tell, I'm edged to the max right now.....

Probably the king daddy of them all though is, of course, CUM! Cum, cumshot, cumload, cumeater, cum covered cocks, cum pig, cum stain, and CUMSLUT, that word makes me writhe with lascivious glee. There was an old straight video clip I found years ago where a girl was getting several oral loads from a group of guys. She would get one and gulp it down like the fucking cumslut she was and say in the most sexually depraved voice imaginable, "mooore cuuuummmm." She acted like it was heroin. Cum, again, is just one of those things you usually don't talk about that's supposed to be taboo, unless you guys have much more fun friends than I do. I love saying it, I love seeing it, I love tasting it, and I definitely love shooting it. As we all know, blowing a load is one of the greatest things in all of the history of everything everywhere, ever! "Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, CUM!!!!"

1 comment:

  1. "Cock" is one of my favorite, too. In fact it makes more sense than "dick" - especially if you trace the word origins. The origin of "dick" means "tail" and the last time I checked I've never seen one growing out of anyone's ass. "Cock" means "to place forward in a prominent position," as in cockpit, which is what our COCKS are - placed forward and prominent! I also love "cum" - but I think I love "jizz" just as much! LOL.

    ReplyDelete