Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Public Exhib, Fuck Yes!

Now, that's a fucking strip show!! I'm next...

When I talk about loving public exhib, I'm talking about stuff like most of these pics. I'm not interested in vids of a guy with his dick slightly pulled out of his jeans walking around for a minute outside, sorry. I want to see guys, fully naked, jerkin it in the street, I want to see ass rimming and fingering in a big packed club, I want to see a group of guys totally getting down by a pool in front of other people, I want fucking in a parking deck and open in-your-face cocksucking in public bathrooms. I want to see guys, in jockstraps, fingering their asses in their front yards.
That's fucking exhib.



What a beautiful man! And a good spot, too. He can fuck me all damn day up there.
I'm not sure what's going on here, but I like it! Get the cute guy on the camping trip naked, in front of all of us, however you can. Then, of course, we will all take turns blowing him.


No comments:

Post a Comment