Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Thursday, January 24, 2013

"I Want To Wrap A Fuck In A Fuck, Slather It In Fuck Sauce, and FUCK IT!"

I have been one horny motherfucker today! I work at a college and every college guy I saw looked so good to me. Their asses all looked so good in their jeans. And I kept catching myself staring at their crotches. God there are so many hot guys walking around on a college campus, sometimes it drives me crazy!
I was getting so horny looking at a particularly good stream of hot guys and thinking how fucking bad I wanted to fuck. I thought, I want to wrap a fuck in a fuck and slather it in fuck sauce and FUCK IT.
Most days I come home and bate but today, it was a mission. I had a date with a bate. And even though I'm now furiously stroking my hard cock, I still want to fuck!

Somebody fuck me.

Like this...

I know I posted it before but it's one of my favorite videos. I've cum so many times to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment