Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Where Did All The Feeders Go???

I love eating cum. I need it. But I can't find it.

Before you fucking privileged cumsluts start yelling, I don't live where you live. And no matter what you say about it, I'm just a little pickier than you. And I mean "a little."

Cum. I fantasize about cum. I dream about cum. I think about it all the time. But, I'm a visual guy. And I have an anxiety disorder.
Now, I've fucked guys in fuck-clubs many times. I've had some of the best fucks I've ever had in darkrooms. But, I never once came in those places.
Why? It's dark.
That is all for another post though. And, believe me, I'll get to that.

Regardless, one things I've learned from time fucking in darkrooms and from hookups from grindr and Scruff, etc, is that everyone who has an interest in cum only has an interest in cumming in assholes.
That's fucking hot. Don't get me wrong. I love a load in my slut ass.
But, to me, that doesn't even compare to a load on my tongue; that I can taste and swallow, feeling it go down my throat.

I've posted CL ads and I've had hookups where I was told I was gonna get an oral load. But, invariably, the dude wants to cum in my ass and, basically, just does it without saying anything.

I'm down with the breeding game. But, personally, I'm fucking sick of this shit!
I love a cock in my ass. And I've been fucked over and over and over.

Where are the feeders? And what the fuck do I have to do to get those loads in my mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment