Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Big Beautiful Cocks 138 - Video Edition - Monster Dick & A Beautiful Cock Oozing A Thick Load

 

Fucking hell, that guy has a ridiculously big, hot cock! I've sucked and been fucked by a lot of big cocks. But, I've never seen one of these superhuman fucksticks. I badly want to get my hands, and my mouth, and my hole, on one or fifty.
As usual, if you happen to be the owner of this monster, please get a hold of me pronto! And if you happen to be the owner of a similarly huge tool, also, please message me!


Everything in this video is so fucking smooth. I love that long, thin cock.


Not very big cock, but it definitely IS a fucking amazingly beautiful one! I'd fucking walk two or sixty miles to suck that delicious load out of it, that's for damn sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment