Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Saturday, June 23, 2012

CBox Thing Questions...

Any of you guys got experience with these CBox things? I put it there thinking it would be hot to have some instant chat between people jackin on my blog but all I get is stupid spam and blog-walkers.
I just randomly clicked on two different names. One of them took me to a webpage selling surveillance equipment? and the other took me to a blog with this pic:


Yep, it's fairly cute and funny-ish and whatnot. But, that's not a man with his tongue up another man's asshole. Is it? Am I looking at it wrong? Maybe if I rotate it 180 degrees....

Nope, still a rabbit in a reindeer costume..... sigh.

Anyway, if any of you jackers have experience with these things and know how to set them to keep this shit off of it, please let me know. It actually would be fun to have a quick chat window for everyone jackin to talk to each other but with all this stupid spam, it's useless. Otherwise, I think I'm gonna pull it. The CBox, I mean. I'm about to pull that too but whole other story....

Keep strokin,
RobotJack

No comments:

Post a Comment