Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Friday, June 15, 2012

200k Views: Oh, All That Masturbation!

Yahoo! 200,000 page views! And in such a short time since I hit 100,000.
I started posting on this blog almost exactly a year ago. And it took me from then until late March of this year to hit 100,000 views. But, it has only taken two and a half months to hit 200k. It's been pretty awesome seeing that so many horny guys, and probably a few gals too, hit my blog more than a thousand times a day. All that horniness and masturbation make me horny and want to masturbate!

So, in celebration of this, I thought I would go through all my posts and put together a retrospective of all my favorites. Upon second thought, and after looking through just how many posts there are, I realize that this is going to take a while and probably will end up being three or four posts. So, for now, here's some gifs of guys jerkin it...









No comments:

Post a Comment