Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Highway Exhib!


I fantasize about seeing this a lot. I would wreck my car if I ever was lucky enough to see something like this! I think I would have to stop and join him, both jerking in the headlights. Maybe fuck in the road or let him blow on my face.

Can't all of us that love exhibitionism form our own state and not only make this legal, but common. The bate state! Oh fuck I want to live there! Guys jerking off everywhere....

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if anyone would do this in the UK, if so I want to be there when you do it. Nice to see the guy was fully naked no shoes or socks. Like it when he piss in the road for all to see then his cum at the end. I would have have to help by sucking him in the road. Wonder where this was filmed?

    ReplyDelete