Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Monday, February 12, 2018

Hot Men Sucking Their Own Cocks - Self-Suckers Make My Dick Hard!

 


One of the hottest things I can think of is seeing a man all bent up like a contortionist sucking his own cock. It just seems so animal and horny. Personally, I like my sex as primal as possible. And self-sucking is some seriously primal shit. It's when a man is the most similar to a dog. And I fucking love it!
I badly want to hookup with someone who can do it. I want to fuck a guy while he blows himself. That would be so fucking hot.







I had to add this pic in. There's just not enough pics of guys fucking themselves, with their own cock, out there to make it's own category. So, self-suckers, self-fuckers. If you've never seen video of a guy doing this, you're fucking missing out! It's so god damn hot to watch a guy do, especially when he cums in his own ass. Fuck! Seeing a dude's cock pumping cum into himself....so fucking HOT!


2 comments:

  1. There is one thing hotter than selfsucking.A guy cumming in his own mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughhhh I wanna do that fuckhole so badddd

    ReplyDelete