Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Monday, May 13, 2013

Beautiful Muscle Man: Big Cock, Big Cum


This is one fantastic muscle man! His body is beautiful. His cock is big and beautiful. And his load is big and beautiful and thick and white. And I want it in me!!! I would let him do whatever the fuck he wanted to me.

Also, I found him on Malemotion. Link to his page.
Seriously, if you have never checked out Malemotion, you really, really have to. It's a constantly growing, near endless supply of hot amateur bate fuel.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you Robotjack about this guy but I really want him to soak my Jock bulge with his huge load. I would be honored to wear his load proudly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck me! That is my kind of man!

    ReplyDelete