Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Friday, September 7, 2012

So Much Cum.....



I love the pic above. It's been a fantasy of mine forever to fuck someone covered with cum like this. Ideally, there would be a hot guy (or girl) laying down. Then I would get as many guys as I could, twelve would be a decent number, and let them all cum all over him; face, arms, chest, stomach, cock, ass, legs, hands, feet, everywhere. And then I want to start kissing and licking and sucking and fucking. I want to use their cum as lube and ride his cock. Fuck! That's such a great fantasy....




The above pic is another fantasy of mine. Sticking my cock in a really, really cum-covered mouth..... Other men's cum running down onto my cock as it slides into and out of his mouth.




No comments:

Post a Comment