Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Monday, August 20, 2012

Moving Nightmare!

For the past week and a half or so, I've been moving. This has been one of the worst moves of my life so far; serious pain in my ass. I've lived in the last apartment for five years or so and there have been around eight different people that lived with me in that time. And they all left shit when they moved. I never really noticed a lot of it. Some was there when I moved in. It was probably twice as much stuff as I own, maybe more like tree times as much. So I had to get rid of all this shit. And here's the best part, I currently don't have a car. So, it was just me in a three bedroom apartment, calling everyone that I know, trying to get rides and carrying TVs, chairs, tables and a whole bunch of boxes full of shit around my neighborhood to dumpsters. Nightmare!

So that's why I dropped off on posting. Now it's over for the most part and I'm ready to jack!
Speaking of, I just made contact with a guy off the list who wants someone to jack with in public bathrooms. I hope he's at least a little hot. I really don't know what to expect from this. Also, I really hope he's adventurous but not, you know, get me thrown in jail adventurous. We'll see.....

Here's a hot pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment