Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Look At That Cock! Part 6




Do you want to be in my "Look At That Cock!" series?
If your cock is big, long, fat, veiny or otherwise special, send me pics at pumpingforjill@yahoo.com.
The type of pics you send is completely up to you, just make sure your beautiful hard cock is plainly visible. If you want, you can include your name, or a pseudonym, and your location and I will list that as well.
If you have an extra special cock and some good pictures, I might do a special edition featuring you.
Nota Bene: There is no guarantee that I will post your pics but I most likely will. There are a few limitations. At my discretion, if I feel that they are inappropriate, disgusting, or contain anything illegal, they will not be posted.




1 comment:

  1. la grandeza de lo ENORME

    Simplemente adorables y venerables tamaƱos

    ReplyDelete