Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pre-Cum Anyone?


As I lick some pre-cum off my finger and roll it around my mouth I gotta say, I love pre-cum! Most of the time when I jack I don't use lube. That's because I don't want anything getting in the way of those luscious little tastes. I love running it across my teeth with my tongue. I love seeing it on the end of my cock. My only complaint is, there's just not enough!


There was a guy on Cam4 who would just ooze it while jackin. It was so hot to watch. I would watch and fantasize that I was sucking him and all his beautiful goo.

I love a full-blown load too but, apparently like a lot of men, once I cum, I lose interest. I need it during.
If I'm really lucky, I get one of those half-cums. You know, when you're edging and you push it a little too far and cum a couple of good spurts. That's absolutely amazing. I lick up every last little bit off my hand or the floor or whatever and hold it in my mouth, savoring it. It's very rare I can hold off cumming for very long after that!

Wow! I really really need to unload right now!

12 comments:

  1. I will try the half-cum technique too because I loose interest after a full-cum load.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im uncut. my cock is always wet. ive been eating my precum for years ! i love eating other guys precum too. tasty stuff. love sucking the guys cock too and getting fed his tasty cum too. yum. ive always got alot of precum for a hungry guy. love it when a guy edges me. edge him. make each other cum. my dick is wet now with precum. id love a guy to lick it all off of me.

      Delete
  2. I make loads of Pre-um when I am Jerking off wish I had someone to drink while it is on the end of my cock I also lick it off myself via my finger. If anyone in London Uk wants it get in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The minute I bone up the precum flow starts and doesn't stop. Never need lube when I'm fucking my partner. He loves how soft it makes his manpussy lips and when i go in my foreskin slides back and gives him an explosion of precum inside him. I hold still in him and can feel my precum leaking into him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love sweet precum from my cock

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweet taste of precum is really a turn on whether or not you are straight. The more the better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pre-cum looks soooooooooooo delicious guy. My cock is about to bust just thinking about the flavor of your jizz going down my throat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I sit here edging, pre-cum is oozing and I spread it over my throbbing head making me ooze more pre-cum. I love using it as a lube and there's alway plenty so I can lick it off my finger too. Now if I could just find someone to slip me in their mouth......ohhhh.....heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so very thirsty!!!!!! Feed me that beautiful nectar

    ReplyDelete
  9. hottie Sex Doll has a great pussy and She Loves To Suck Cock,She's take it all in her mouth like a pro.

    ReplyDelete